This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Friday 20 March 2015

The countdown begins.....

So tomorrow I take part in my first ever Craft Fair...I may have mentioned it once or twice :-P I am excited and also nervous.  I'm not very good in new and unknown situations, I always imagine the worst possible things happening for no apparent reason.  I am excited too though because I know that I could sell lots of stuff and at least I'm giving out Business cards and chatting to like minded people.


The Palm House itself is a lovely place, it's an old Victorian building (I think but don't quote me on that) that has been restored and is now used for events like Weddings and this craft fair.  You can check out the Facebook page for more info and photos (Artisans in The Palm House).


This isn't a great photo of my new business cards but I haven't had a chance to sit down and get a good one.  I love them though.  I got them from Moo as I love their website and the choice of style of cards and stickers.  The quality is fab too, I went for Mat but I might try glossy next time! I'm hoping to make a little logo for myself at some point, that I can put on the back but I'm not the best at drawing it has to be said :-P



Lastly here is a selection of new things I've been working on! I didn't have time to make as many booties as I would have liked but I'm pretty pleased with the ones I have! I really like the little Mary Jane shoes.  I went a bit crazy with heart brooches in the end, i probably should have done more of other stuff like flowers but oh well :-P

After the craft fair I'm going to take a little break.  I have some custom orders to work on and I will be catching up on some Happy snail mail I've been meaning to send for an eternity!! I'm also going to work out some ideas for new bits and pieces I can sell over the summer!

Anyway that's it for now :-)

7 comments:

  1. Have fun Caz, hope you sell loads!! .. Your business cards look fab!...And how cute are those little Mary Jane shoes!! Only wished I lived nearer... I do love a craft fair!! Enjoy!! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good one at the fair!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you'll do great, and like you said, talking to like minded people makes these situations so much easier. Have fun and 'put yourself out there' {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so exciting! Hope everything went well for you! Love the little booties :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....how fun! Hope you sold lots of stuff and are inspired to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting - I hope you took lots of piccies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, it's me. I just stopped by to see if you've come back from your break and I see that you haven't. I'll come by again later. I hope you had a wonderful time at the craft fair and that you're busy being crafty and well since then! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete