This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Sunday 13 September 2015

Knit Knit Knit Knit

Hello all :-)

I'm not too sure exactly why it has been so long since I last posted on here!  I have been doing a lot of over time in my day job and I have also been knitting like crazy as I have a craft fair coming up this time next week!  June/July/august are difficult months for me too but I decided to knit like crazy, got in to the zone and made 11 hats and lots of gloves and brooches!






I didn't want this post to be too photo heavy so here are just a few of the new hats I made!  I usually do them grey with coloured bands and bobbles but I decided to try and do different colour combos!  They are £10 (+p&p) and can be made in pretty much any colour anyone wants!  You can find them in my Etsy shop here or you can email me (snowbunnysknits@gmail.com) if you would like to get one!  They are super slouchy and comfy and cover your ears to keep you warm in the winter!  I had a custom request for one once that was a purple band, grey body of hat and a lime green bobble!  It looked fab!

Anyway,  That's all for now!  I know I'm very quiet at the moment but I am always in the background knitting and reading your fab Blogs :-)

4 comments:

  1. They look playful and warm! Lovely for a cold winter ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Caz, you are so adorable! I love your wonderful hats and the way they look on you, too! Very, very cool and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You HAVE been busy :D You hats are fabulous and I wish you lots of sales at your upcoming fairs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all your knitting! The hats look great. I bet they're warm and cozy, too.

    ReplyDelete