This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Falling Ill

Hi guys,

I've been away from Blogger for far too long now!  Christmas was a crazy busy time in my day job and I had to take some time to myself.  Christmas is always a hard time for me after the loss of my parents a within a year of each other a couple of years ago.  But as always I'm back now (fingers crossed this time), and hoping to at least get a Blog a week out!  Not too much to ask I think!

I'm currently in the process of making some cards to send back to people who sent me lovely creations over Christmas :-) It was so nice to receive those!  Everything seems to take me longer than it really should haha!  I'm also trying to come up with some new projects for my store!  I've been working on a jumper....my first full jumper!  It's going well and it actually fits!

I'm thinking of going back to uni to study part time but I'll go in to this more when it gets nearer the time ;-)  It's exciting and scary because I haven't been to Uni in 10 years but at least I will feel like I am using my brain properly again!

Most recently I have taken ill,  it came on by surprise and was quite scary at the time.  I have something called Bells Palsy were the left side of my face won't move properly resulting in an eye that won't close properly and a wonky smile.  I'm on medication though and I'm feeling much better.  Hopefully the nerves in my face will heal properly and there won't be too much if any permanent damage!

In my next post I will put some pictures of what I've been doing in the last few months!  Take care everyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Carol :D It's so lovely to see you again. I am so sorry to hear that you have been/are ill. I have two friends who live with Bells Palsy and they are both currently well. I hope yours clears up soon and doesn't return.

    You're making a jumper! That is so cool, I can't wait to see photos of it, your work is so neat! My headband is very cosy ;) I'm also looking forward to seeing your other pieces.
    Check you, going back to Uni!! ;) That is so awesome and hope it you get everything you hope for out of it. I never went and wish I had, but now time and responsibilities make that highly unlikely. But never say never, huh?!
    Have a great Thursday :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you were ill, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good of you to start blogging again, and I'm already looking forward to what you'll be showing us. So sorry to hear about you being ill, I can imagine it was scary. Hope the medication will make it all go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear....I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like some exciting plans in the works for you....all the best!

    ReplyDelete